A small business with big ideas
Clear Thought clients are ambitious growing businesses who want a watertight marketing operation that can deliver the sales results they need. You really want to go places.
What you sell...
You're likely to be selling products or services that are a planned purchase. You're not in the business of catching someone's eye and triggering an impulse purchase. Splitting this by business-to-business or business-to-consumer isn't quite right. It's the nature of your offer and the way it's bought that matters.
If what you have to offer meets one, or all, of the following criteria then it is highly likely that we can help:
- Your product or service is high value, or requires an ongoing payment.
- Your product or service is high status or deeply meaningful to the buyer.
- Your product or service involves risk, getting it wrong would be damaging.
- Your product or service is bought by a team, or the opinion of others really counts.
Your current set-up...
It's highly likely that you've made a solid start and you're going places, and that you now want to step it up.
Our clients have typically got themselves off the ground. They have 15-30 people and are hitting a 7-figure turnover. As the MD or business owner you're probably just reaching the point where you know that you ought to do the marketing thing properly. Or, your sales have started to plateau, and you've run out of ideas to step it up. It's time to get some expert input.
What you're like...
Clients who enjoy working with Clear Thought usually fit the following bill:
- Highly ambitious and motivated.
- Wants to get their business on firm foundations.
- Likes to ask the difficult question, and enjoy a thoughtful answer.
- Committed to seeing things through if you can see the journey.
Most businesses we work with have a junior marketer on board, perhaps a recent graduate. Typically they are working directly with the MD or sales director, great at getting things done, but unsure as to what the best things are.
Let us be your marketing brain...
If this sounds like you, and your business, why not get an extra brain on the team? A marketing brain. We can help you think through how marketing supports your sales, and then mentor you through a clear and structured programme to make marketing pay in business.